Robins Appleby LLP
120 Adelaide Street West
Toronto, Ontario M5H 1T1
Tel: (416) 868-1080
Fax: (416) 868-0306
If you are travelling south, travel south on University, east on Adelaide and north on York Street to the parking garage on your right.
If you are travelling on the Gardiner Expressway, take the Yonge/York/Bay exit, north on York Street past Adelaide to the parking garage on your right.
For further information on our firm and services please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking is conveniently located at the following locations:
- 130 Adelaide Street West – entrance on York Street
100 Adelaide Street West – entrance on Sheppard Street
How do I access the 100 Adelaide W parking facility (EY Building)?
- Entrance is on Sheppard Street (located one block east of York Street between Richmond and Adelaide). Sheppard is a two-way street and can be accessed from either Richmond or Adelaide.
- If you are driving East on Adelaide Street West: Pass York Street and Turn left onto Sheppard Street.
- If you are driving West on Richmond Street: Pass Bay Street and Turn Left on Sheppard Street.
How do I access 120 Adelaide Street West building?
- Parkers will need to go to P1 in the new parking facility and walk through the small loading dock and into the concourse PATH to access the various buildings at Richmond-Adelaide Centre.
- Signage will be placed to direct customers to the PATH. (Signage - Blue arrows on floor).
Barrier Free Accessibility
The Richmond-Adelaide Centre barrier-free entrances are located at:
- 120 Adelaide W, Richmond Street North Lobby Entrance and PATH Entrance,
- 130 Adelaide W, Adelaide Street Lobby Entrance and PATH Entrance
- 100 Adelaide W, Adelaide Street Lobby Entrance and PATH Entrance
- 111 Adelaide W, Richmond Street Entrance and PATH Entrance
All passenger elevators in the PATH are equipped with Destination Dispatch and have an accessibility button to assist persons with physical disabilities which allows extended times and instruction for elevator access.