Mar 16, 2020
The health and welfare of our employees, our clients and our communities are foremost in our thoughts as we actively monitor and adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have the business continuity plans in place to allow us to operate as we adapt to the consequences of the pandemic with as little disruption as possible.
We have implemented proactive measures focused on the safety of our employees, clients, guests and vendors, and we continue to adapt as circumstances evolve. Our plans have been informed by the advice of the appropriate governmental agencies as well as medical experts.
• Our teams can and do operate effectively on your behalf from any location. We have implemented plans for critical business units to work remotely, and we continue to stress-test our protocols and capabilities.
• Technology, systems and data are secure and well tested.
• Client meetings and events are being limited, moved to teleconferencing or rescheduled, as appropriate.
• We have implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols in our offices.
• We have implemented and are regularly updating policies for personnel who become ill or are concerned that they may have been exposed to the virus
• We are monitoring personal travel to identify risks.
• In the event that office closures are necessary, we want to assure you that Robins Appleby LLP remains committed to being fully accessible and responsive to your legal and business needs.
We hope that you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy as this global health challenge unfolds.