Rachel's business-minded approach to transactions and practical solutions makes her an asset on any transaction. She understands the importance of guiding her clients through their various projects from the acquisition stage to the end-goal of the property. With valuable industry insight, Rachel is able to meaningfully assist her clients in achieving their objectives.
As an Associate in the Commercial Real Estate and Development Group, Rachel provides advice on all primary areas of commercial real estate law, including acquisitions, dispositions, development, financing, and leasing. Rachel represents a variety of clients from Financial Institutions in significant financing transactions, to small local business landlords or tenants, and everywhere in between.
Recently, Rachel was instrumental in closing a $200,000,000 sale transaction for a portfolio of residential apartment buildings in Toronto, Ontario. Rachel also skillfully represents developers with their new home developments (both condominium and subdivision projects) and assists her clients in navigating the complex challenges that the real estate industry faces today.
Prior to law school, Rachel earned a Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) degree from Queen’s University in 2015. Rachel received her J.D. from the University of Toronto Law School and was called to the Ontario Bar in 2019.
Outside of the office, Rachel is passionate about travelling and being immersed in different cultures, having lived abroad a number of times: in Italy, England and Hong Kong, and continuing her travels when the opportunities arise.
- University of Toronto, Juris Doctorate (J.D.), 2018
- 2017 Exchange School: Hong Kong University
- Queen’s University, Bachelor of Arts (Honours), 2015
- 2013 Exchange School: Bader International Study Centre, Herstmonceux Castle, England
- Council Member, CREW Network Multi-family Council (CREW North American Network)
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association
- Toronto Commercial Real Estate Women (TCREW)
- Young “BILDers” Association (yBILD)
- President and Director, Standard Toronto Condominium Corporation No. 1628