In a legal community filled with competent real estate lawyers, why would you consider Robins Appleby LLP? Why do lending institutions, non-profit and affordable housing groups and both large, mid-size and small developers choose us? The Bank of Montreal, KingSett Capital, Sorbara Development Group, Atrium Mortgage Investment Corporation, Elad Canada, Habitat for Humanity
, Sean Mason Homes and Adi Development Group Inc. amongst others have chosen us because:
- our depth of experience is unrivalled
- we understand transactions from every party’s perspective
- we are deal makers who overcome pitfalls and obstacles
- our creative and flexible solutions close deals
- our lean work groups provide for timely and effective communication
- they view us as their partners in business
Our clients also benefit from:
- Cross-practice support - Together with our Tax Group and Business Law Group, we ensure that clients achieve effective ownership arrangements with tax-friendly structures. Our Litigation Group's expertise in real estate litigation is available if disputes arise.
- Law clerk expertise - Our highly trained real estate law clerks effectively process all types of commercial acquisitions and sales, loan transactions and condominium and new home sales and closings. This expert support provides clients with excellent and cost-effective services.
- BRIDGE Network - We are part of a national real estate referral association providing real estate legal services in Montreal, Toronto and Calgary.
Our unique blend of experience and expertise allows us to provide the fast, efficient and sophisticated service expected by clients both with multi-million dollar portfolios or small projects. Most importantly, we never forget the bottom line - our clients want to get the deal done, and it is up to us to find a way to do it.